Hours: 11-5 pm seven days
except Thurs 12-5
- Take Maine Turnpike exit 19 for ME-9/ME-109 (Wells/Sanford exit)
- At the end of the exit ramp, turn left on Rt. 109 for about 1.5 miles
- At Rt. 1, turn right, then take an immediate left into the shopping center. We’re right next to the IGA.
You can also drop off food, cash and shop donations whenever we’re open. (Please do NOT leave donations outside when we’re closed!) Thanks — your generosity makes our NO KILL mission possible!
We gladly accept:
- Gently used clothing (seasonal only), men’s, women’s and kids
- Antiques, collectibles, clocks, decorative items
- China, glassware, pottery
- Lamps, linens, housewares, silverware, tablecloths
- Decorative pillows and throws
- Garden décor
- Holiday items (one season in advance only)
- Videos, DVDs, books
- Ladies handbags, scarves, jewelry, hats
- Small furniture, especially small benches, tables, bookcases, wall shelves
- Pet gifts
Sorry, we cannot accept:
- No electronics, TVs, computers or peripherals
- No toys
- No baby or children’s furniture.
Donations of dry and canned cat food, scoopable litter and cat toys are always needed!
Why not bring some to donate when you shop?!